Kitty love

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
9311040029.jpg

Some retarded dude jumped into the lion's enclosure in Taipei Zoo. They tranqualized the lion and got that guy out. The media seems to pity the lion for being shot for a retard like that.

:shock:
What was that guy thinking.. :?

I would understand if he had fell, but to jump there by himself.. :?

molested_cow said:
Some retarded dude ...

Was he really mentally handicap? or just stupid?

maybe he couldn't help but jump in there with the lion. I do stupid things all the time that I have no control over. :lol:

starving4rtist said:
If it's the same story I heard about, he was trying to convert the Lions to christianity...he went in there telling the lions that Jesus had forgiven their sins....

:lol: :lol:

Figures!

starving4rtist said:
If it's the same story I heard about, he was trying to convert the Lions to christianity...he went in there telling the lions that Jesus had forgiven their sins....
They should have waited till the lions got converted :lol:

yeah thats the guy...he had the lions ignoring him at first and when he got closer...the lion took his arm....

thats what you get for trying to convert big cats to christianity :wink:

md

They said that the zoo keepers tried to negotiate with that retard to get him out but he refused. They then considered to shoot the person at first, but wasn't sure if the animal tranqulizers will be too much for him, so they had no choice but to shoot the lions instead.

The lions are raised in captivity and the zoo keepers said they are pretty tame. They also said that the retard was lucky to be bitten by the male, cus the female wouldn't be so nice.

The next couple of days, people crowd to the zoo to see the lions, but they were still dizzy, so they we cheering them up.

Can someone explain to me why it's the lions that have the keeper?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back