Kiwi Roadtrip II: Bayleys Beach

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Atlas, I finally made it up to Bayleys beach today. The first time i went there it was p*ssing rain, but today, the diffuse lighting made the local look extremely surreal. I also super-saturated these more than I usually do (why? cause i wanna!).

Crap luck on the way out, I had hit a pothole which partially knock off the protective undercarriage of my car, perhaps it was the bird getting karmic revenge from yesterday...so i had to cut this roadtrip short with my plastic undercarriage scraping the highway for 200K+ :shock:

Anyways enjoy. Prolly wont be a Kiwi Roadtrip III for a while :(

003.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

023.jpg

028.jpg

035.jpg

Wow! Incredible color in these shots. Most amazing. Looks like Velvia.

And that first one almost looks like it was taken somewhere in Arizona if you crop the beach.

Great shots Mark. :thumbsup:

Nice colors :thumbsup: , like #s 3 & 4 a lot, with #7 I would like to see more of the surf to right with a little more angle to that side

mark,

i dont think those colors are possible!!!

awesome shots my brutha

md

Dang! ... Great work.

vonnagy said:
Crap luck on the way out, I had hit a pothole which partially knock off the protective undercarriage of my car, perhaps it was the bird getting karmic revenge from yesterday...so i had to cut this roadtrip short with my plastic undercarriage scraping the highway for 200K+ :shock:

Anyways enjoy. Prolly wont be a Kiwi Roadtrip III for a while :(
Ahh but a dedicated photographer would hitchhike or sell their soul to get the right shot. I'm surprised by your lack of dedication. :wink:

Great shots by the way. The extra saturation was worth it. The colors are really deep and rich.

Most reactions

Back