Kiwi sunrise

Mark baby: I liked them all in color, including the wheelbarrow. I know, you don't hear me say that often, but your photos always make the exception for the rule.... :wink: The vividness of the colors in the wheelbarrow shot is what makes it so rich and nice to look at. What LaFoto was saying.

All that aside....the second one is quiet perfection. Pick me up at the airport, will ya??? :D I can't take it anymore!!!

I liked the wheelbarrow pic. It didn't jump out at me as a piece of artwork I'd hang on my wall but it has good qualities. Coming from a commercial, stock photography background the first thing I saw was a image on a calender that aimed at gardeners or an inset photo to accompany an article in a mag of the same subject. Thinking along those lines I would have maybe tried to see what I could do with the other wheelbarrow (I think?) behind the yellow one. Maybe try and control the pinlight effect the light is doing to keep the whole thing as looking splotchy (different time of day maybe). Sometimes subjects that look interesting to you but just don't 'happen' can take on a whole new look if you stop and apply a theme to them, like gardening for example.

I can see why you stopped and took a picture and also understand why you're looking at the final result, scratching your head saying "somethings missing.........."

my 2 cents anyways...................

Most reactions

Back