KM Dynax / Maxxum 5D

AlmightyWa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Has anyone got / used one of these?

They've just been launched in the UK and look like a pretty good deal, especially considering the image stabilisation built in.

Would appreciate any feedback if anyone's used one, I'm thinking about buying!

Ta

This is my first post here so take it for what it is worth. I have been out of serious photography for a while and the bug bit again recently. So I started looking around and stopped by the camera shop. They just got the 5D in and was unpacking it as I stood there. The first one out of the shipping box went home with me that night. It came with an 18-70 and I bought an extra 80-300 lens to go with it.

So far it is an excellent camera setup. I came here looking for advice on hosting services so hopefully I will post some pics soon.

Doc

usndoc said:
This is my first post here so take it for what it is worth. I have been out of serious photography for a while and the bug bit again recently. So I started looking around and stopped by the camera shop. They just got the 5D in and was unpacking it as I stood there. The first one out of the shipping box went home with me that night. It came with an 18-70 and I bought an extra 80-300 lens to go with it.

So far it is an excellent camera setup. I came here looking for advice on hosting services so hopefully I will post some pics soon.

Doc
I have the 7D, but the 5D looks to be as good. I'd love to hear from another KM owner, let me know what you think of it. Can't wait to see your pics here.

You can get a maxxum 7D (grey market) for about the same price as a 5D. The 7d is more "professional like" having manual shutter & aperture, and being magnesium alloy.

Most reactions

Back