Kodachrome 64 on the outs?

o_O

Darn you pick em old when you do choose to bring em back!

I have no explanation for why the forum teleported me to this thread while attempting to quote in another... but I stand by that. I'm here in 2003 due to faulty forum equipment. :lmao:

o_O

I saw that thread title, and was like "WHAT?"...lol! Time warp!

ROFLMAO.. Charlie I knew something was wrong when I saw the title too. Kodachrome 64 was talked about in part of my "History" education in photography....

I thought "Ah hell... now this thread will populate at the top of the list and I'm gonna be getting all these WTF? comments.. "

o_O

I saw that thread title, and was like "WHAT?"...lol! Time warp!

ROFLMAO.. Charlie I knew something was wrong when I saw the title too. Kodachrome 64 was talked about in part of my "History" education in photography....

I thought "Ah hell... now this thread will populate at the top of the list and I'm gonna be getting all these WTF? comments.. "

Yea.. History is right! I actually miss Kodachrome! Heck, I don't even have a slide projector anymore... sad! :sad anim:

Yeah I know a lot of *cough* older guys at school that miss it too.

Yeah I know a lot of *cough* older guys at school that miss it too.

Ladies.. would one of you please change Josh's diaper? I think he had a boo boo!

I'm saving my ****ty diapers for my visit to you... grandpa... lol

:what:

Wtf ... this was weird ... how the hell did I end up in this thread?

Each post has a unique number associated. This number is unique globally in the forum.. not just within a thread. When you quote in your response you get something like QUOTE=name;###### between the QUOTE tag. The ###### is the unique number. Chase's post has a unique number 22. The unique number of "tecboy" post you were quoting is 3001522. You probably mistakenly removed the "30015" during an edit causing the mixup which resulted in a reply to message 22.

That's my guess.. but not sure.

Well.. I tried several times.. which is why I had a couple of useless posts in here (which I edited with that blank stare that expressed my confusion)

And now I've moved the Kodachrome discussion to a modern and completely unrelated thread... it's just not my day...

And now I've moved the Kodachrome discussion to a modern and completely unrelated thread... it's just not my day...

The answer to everything:

Except when the answer is

Last edited by a moderator:
Always liked that one.. but "Wish You Were Here" is my favorite.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back