Kodak EasyShare Z710 Would it be possible/Hi!

InSeitProductions

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone!,

My name is Nick I'm 19 and have always loved taking pictures((Got it from my mom shes amazing at it)) But i have a Kodak EasyShare Z710 and was wondering if it is at all possible to get it to be manual focus I would love an SLR but don't have the money so I'm looking at alt routeI like taking pictures just don't know much about the internals and so fourth

Thank you for any and all replys!:thumbup:

Do you mean ZD710? I also have that one, and I am in the same boat as you when it comes to the SLR. I'm not entirely sure about the manual and such, but I do know they have a few lens that are compatible with this camera on the kodak website. Does that help at all?

I have one as well. I was not aware of additional lenses for it, but I'll take the above advice and keep saving for a Nikon D40 or Canon Rebel. Overall, I like mine. I bought it to replace a Canon Powershot that was lost. I've been satisfied with it so far.

Just read the manual. I'm sure all cameras similar to that one (superzooms) can manual focus. It may be VERY difficult such as with my Fuji S5700, but it should be able to be done.

Most reactions

Back