Kodak Ektra camera phone...

tpuma

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another phone... Yawn...

I think it's going to be interesting. I never pictured Kodak being a smartphone manufacture.

I think it's going to be interesting. I never pictured Kodak being a smartphone manufacture.
I would be surprised if they actually manufacturer it.

The problem with these builds is that they're always built with compromise.

If the camera is awesome, something else will suck. And then users will have a sub-par experience with the device functioning as it was intended to, as a phone. What really needs to happen is a solidified smartphone manufacturer teaming with a solidified camera manufacturer, and building a phone that can phone, with a camera that can camera. I wouldn't care if the body was bigger, my S7 edge is ridiculously thin, if it was a 1/4" thicker but had a killer camera with killer processing abilities I'd be in heaven!

Honestly, Kodak can do without the phone part and just turn this into an awesome point and shoot camera.

It's a questionable business decision for a crowed market. But Kodak is always poised to make questionable decisions. Talk about a company that missed the mark on so many levels. I won't be buying one. Wonder how that Super 8 camera market is going?

Honestly, Kodak can do without the phone part and just turn this into an awesome point and shoot camera.
It wouldn't sell that way. God knows that the DSLR is dead, it is the phone camera that is taking over the world.

Come now we had an entire thread about this, where were you? Napping??? :biggrin-93:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back