Kodak Portra 120

yellowjeep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
nickginther.imagekind.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does this film not have numbers on the backing paper? I made doubly sure I lined up the arrows this time but I am still not seeing the number in my little window.

Nvm. Its there but the window falls in the middle of the 2 line of type.

Also,
I have the later model C33 with 120/220 compatibility so the little dots are on the bottom rather than the top. When I line up the arrows with the dots and close the back the "1" passes the red window by about 2-3mm. As I wind film though the camera the numbers in the red window get more centered but by frames 11 and 12 the numbers end up below the window.
Is this something to be concerned about or is this just the nature of the beast?

I shot a wedding last May with Portra 160 NC and 400. I got great saturation and it responded well to flash photography. The blues were amazing. And the reds were vibrant. Not much with one stop decreased exposure, though, like I might for increased contrast with B&W. It is a good color film. If there is such a thing. I love shooting black and white and do very little color anymore. But I would shoot Portra again and have no worries.

Most reactions

Back