Kodak Z710

lasershot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I found this bundled kit out on ebay for $260! It has a Kodak Z710, Tripod, Camera bag, printer, and a 1GB memory card!

What do you think of this camera???

i personally dont know much about the camera, but heres my opion, is it what you really want or is the price what you want, if you want a DSLR or just and SLR, save and get the good stuff, thats just my line of thinking dont take it personally

You got yourself a pretty nice deal, I paid that 250 for the camera in December. It's pretty user friendly and I learn a lot of thing about the technical side of photography on it. The manual mode allow you to mess with aperture, shutter speed, ISO so you have a decent amount of control which is alway fun. I have taken like 1400 pictures on it and so far, it's fine. 1400 pictures is not a lot but I wonder how long a camera like this would last for, anyone got any idea?

My opinion on that type camera with a lens that is non changeable is this. For years professional photographers went into the field with rollieflex and cameras of the same Ilk. They didn't even have zoom lenses and yet they managed to make really good pictures.

If you are just beginning to shoot pictures and you think it is a good deal go for it. If I were looking for a camera of that type, I would take a look at the panasonics fz series. Just for the elmer lens.

Most reactions

Back