Konica/Minolta Maxxum 7D dslr Body - Like New!

ewhip17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all - for sale is a Konica/Minolta Maxxum 7D body that has only seen a couple hundred shutter actuations and is only about a year old. I love this camera, but I recently got the new Sony a700 and am finding myself using that one most of the time. The 7D is in nearly perfect condition - I take really good care of my gear. Please feel free to check my ebay profile - username is "corgiears" and I have over 100 feedbacks and a 100% positive rating.

Right now I'm selling just the body. They seem to be going on the 'bay for about $540, but I'd sell it here for $475 plus shipping. I still have the original box, manual, cords, etc and will include all of that. I ship quickly and safely. I'll also include the Sandisk Extreme memory card that is in it currently. Paypal is accepted and welcome!

The Tamron Lens pictured on the camera currently is not for sale, but if you need or want it, please feel free to make me a package offer and I'll seriously consider it. It is a nice lens that I have used sparingly.

Thanks for looking - feel free to email or PM with questions!

994a_12.jpg

9d84_12.jpg

9a98_12.jpg

Most reactions

Back