Kristina

Rosy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which effect...feel free to edit if you like. She reminds me of a 70s model...cute girl. Colored image was just given a crisp effect. No flaws, no blemishes. Just perfect skin and TEETH, no braces....gotta clean up some hair dust
_DSC7714 copy.jpg
_DSC7714.jpg

color please

I like it in color, seems to flatter her more; I'm not sure actually if the second one is supposed to be B&W or sepia, but I think color seems to capture her bright personality better.

The brick wall does though make it noticeably not straight, and the lines in between the bricks look almost slightly bluish (from being in the shade?), you might need to do some adjusting. Nice job getting the length of her hair in the photo, when girls have long hair it looks better not cropped off. You seem to do well getting your subjects' personalities to show in your photos.

I did not notice the non - straightness...her smile is contagious. thanks for your kind words

In terms of being a '70s girl' I think #2 is much closer to the mark. I like the image and it's nice in both versions. (the other) Sharon pretty much nailed it.

I prefer the color version, but do think the shadows plug up too fast on the hair at her part, at the side of the forehead, and by the ear on the photo left the black drop out very rapidly. I think the contrast is set a bit too high.

Most reactions

Back