Kristy's Extremly Cool Bridals

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying but you keep talking to me

On my worst day, I am trying to comminicate with this....Person. She won't appreciate it, and if she uses it on her website I will use it to hell and bach.

I don't know why I'm trying to help her. She is a very biitter and mean person.
If you hire her, you are an idiot.

If you need more info, please contact me at : www; visionsinwhite.com

I shoot free all the them for breast cancer, and soldiers.

And btw F and in a really crappy suffix. Jols wouldn't know what a suffox is.

We are here for all soldiers. Regardess of our own beliefs.

i am well lost now couldnt make half of that out, what has soldiers and breast cancer got to do with anything.

you are starting to ramble now and it is scaring me.

don't make this thread a jols-elsaspet war :) just ignore each other and take them pictures :p

good idea. let the thread rest in peace

i am trying but you keep talking to me

I'm sorry, but I've got to pipe in for a minute. This is always your same schtick, jols, and it gets really, really, old.
First, you put someone down and repetitively keep at it, then you try to come off like it's the other person's fault because they "keep talking to you" and try to come off as the better person for "wanting to let the thread rest". You are immature and it's sad that you have nothing better in your life that you have to thrive on the drama you create on an internet forum.

BUT I AM HARDLY ON HERE

Good God, you are here every nanosecondd You are hardly on here. Good. Goodbye. I am here for eveyone. I do free shoots for soldiers, and cancer pantients. That is what you didn't understand. But of course you woundn't. You are not a pro, and you woundn't understand in a lifetime what a real pro does.
Go..... Haunt...Someone...Else.

please be nice. you must quite like me or else you would ignor me or flick the ignore switch,

i do free pics too but i dont feel the need to tell you about my business

i have no problem at all you take great pics ad are very helpful.

all this started cause you said you went to a celebs house but you wouldnt name him/her.

started from nowhere really.

dont understand it

You want to know who it was? Nobody? It was Mark Cuban. No one to you in England, but a billionaire on TV everyday kind of guy here.
Happy now?
I had a nice day of shooting.\
I went to someplace neat.
But your dumb ass insisted that I NAME, every location.
So how many times do you do that exactly? Just for me?

You want to be someone Jols? You want to shoot at a Billionaire's home? Maybe you should spend less time of this forum acting like you know what you are talking about, and more time on this forum actually doing something

You know what? You could make a great shot from anywhere. But you are all HANGED UP about a shot I did at one small but cool place.
My advice to you would be to first of all take a photo that is in focus, and secondly to please the client if you think if's at all possible.
And in the meantime, we all get you on this forum. You aren't hiding from anyone. If anyone has a computer, we can all see your stellar work.
It's not that you dissed me. It' that you made me reveal where I worked.
Where you could NEVER work. You with your bad attitude. Who would want you around?

....................................................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back