Kristy's Extremly Cool Bridals

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont feel the need too. i like to look at other peoples stuff and read info.

i post on a much smaller forum so i get feedback quicker, i have posted on here in my early days but i noticed that most people only get two or three replies as it is very big.

Just admit it Jols. You have no work to show. You sit around and give advice on things you wouldn't know it they knocked you in your thick head.
You would have no idea what a photo order is, or how to fill it.
Give us all a big far break and tell us how it is.

dont feel the need too. i like to look at other peoples stuff and read info.

i post on a much smaller forum so i get feedback quicker, i have posted on here in my early days but i noticed that most people only get two or three replies as it is very big.

Wow, you must be important on a little bitty forum.

blimey you have gone over 4000 posts well done.
i am doing great in the photo world and so are you from what i have sen you must be booked solid i think i will really end this now as it is 11 pm and i have a early morning shoot.

so this is really an over and out.

but i know you will want the last word.

so see ya

[and the little bitty forum is great i dont need constant admiration like some]

blimey you have gone over 4000 posts well done.
i am doing great in the photo world and so are you from what i have sen you must be booked solid i think i will really end this now as it is 11 pm and i have a early morning shoot.

so this is really an over and out.

but i know you will want the last word.

so see ya

[and the little bitty forum is great i dont need constant admiration like some]
I've gone over 4000 posts because I've been here from the git go.

I'd like to see what your examples are. Sorry if don't take your word for it.

I've seen your work before, and it it not the best.

I don't need admiration, you clueless twit, I earn it.

What examples would you like to see? That I blast you out of the water on anything I do? That's fairly obvious.

Good God, how much have I had to put with you?

You have zero in common with me. It's not that you couldn't, it because you are to lazy to.

I really feel sorry for you. I truley do.

I give back to this forum all the time.

I've got an idea....how about you BOTH knock it off.

You have BOTH been warned numerous times about argumentative behavior, and you've been told in this very thread to stop.

Jols, I'm too tired right now to decide whether or not you've been given too many 'last chances', so I'm leaving that decision up to the other mods for now. If they do decide to give you another chance to shape up and start acting like a civilized human being rather than a hateful, spiteful troll, then there WILL NOT be any more warnings. Period.

Cindy, just walk away. Drop it. Don't make other threads to make the situation blow up further, just walk away.

Have a good night, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back