L.O.S.T

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not the TV show. That's old news.

But this morning I lost a piece of equipment. In all my years, I've been so careful and cautious.

This morning I dropped a lens cap and saw it roll onto the train tracks and heard it get crushed. NOOOOOOOOOOOO It was like it was in slow motion. Inexpensive error, but slightly sad knowing I'm upset at losing a lens cap haha.

So make me feel better - what's the last thing you lost (whether it's equipment, or keys, or anything) - and did you ever find it / replace it?

$195 cash. Left in a bank envelope. On a table at a restaurant. For a $25 meal that sucked and gave worse service

Yeah it wasn't recovered. Lol

I lost my car key, dropped it into the drains. It cost me £180 to order the new one. I sold my last car for £300, with two sets of keys and all the bells and whistles, perfectly running.

I was taking a photo of a friends tree about 2 weeks ago. I took the lens cap off and somehow dropped it right where I parked my car. Did not realize I had lost it till I got home. Long story short. My friend checked in the morning and miraculously it was still there not a scratch. I was very relieved.

I lost my mind. Never recovered.

I lose stuff in hotel rooms. Once was a watch and not 1 hour after we checked out, it wasn't in the drawer I left it in when I called to recover it.

I lost a Barber Half Dollar worth about $150 bucks. It was a gift from a friend that passed away.

Well, I didn't actually lose it. I know for a fact that one of my kids stole it and bought 50 cents worth of candy at the gas station across the street.

Kids are awesome.

I lost my close-up filters last spring. I knew they had to be someplace in my yard as I had been shooting some flowers. I had slid the filters into my shirt jacket pocket, I was sure of it, and assumed when I discovered they were gone a few days later, that I had bent over to shoot something else and they must have fell out onto the ground. I searched thru the flower beds, the grass along the edge of the flower beds and once my husband had cut the grass, I assumed they had been chewed up and spit out. In August I went to get something out of the pocket of my winter jacket that was hanging in the hall and there in the top pocket were my filters and I suddenly remembered - I had come inside for something that day and rather than take the filters back out with me again,[since i was done with them] afraid I would lose them from the shirt pocket, I put them in the pocket of the winter jacket, so the cat wouldn't bat them off the table before I got back inside later. I was extremely happy, as well as a bit red in the face when I found them. :)

Most reactions

Back