Lady Lowell Returns

The Why Not Guy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
0206eos3c.jpg

I like it a lot but.... don't yah just hate buts.... the corner line is too close to her head. When I first started in photo school I did a street scene with a cop who had a tree there... My instructor god bless her showed that pic to the class and said I had a great shot of a cop planter. She meant of course, that the tree was growning out of the cops head.

Heck no I love buts (hold on, I'm having a Baby Got Back moment). Seriously, I want to improve and that means not being precious about my work.

i think the colours in the background complements the subject very well, gives the impression of that period of style.

I definitely agree on the colors in the background. I once, long ago, did a set of decorator shots with miniature bears and scenes. I had the most fun doing them. One to the tricks I learned while messin with them was to put a strobe overhead shooting through a piece of white cloth. Made the most remarkable light and it was easy since it was such a small area to work with. I saw the second set too and they are even better.

Most reactions

Back