Lady on a Flower

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot in my front garden the other day after a rainstorm.
eos 20d
EF100 macro

bug.jpg

WOW that is awesome...I love the detail and the color...very sharp..awesome job...

clarinetJWD said:
Holy crap, I honestly gasped when I saw this, it's simply unbelievable!
but could you please clone out that line between the petals?

Ditto :)

And to add to it, the sharpness is spectacular :) Sometimes macro shots seem a little soft, but this is just perfect and the water really adds :) Nice work JonK :)

Hey lilcujo thanks for your kind words.
Clarinet i'm glad yer likin it. not sure which line you mean tho.
And amanda thanks as well for your comments. :)
elsaspet - :)

This is a wonderful image! Love the bold colors and black background - nice crisp detail, too. A real winner. :thumbup:

this shot is excellent, the composition, DOF, and sharness hits right on. The boldness and saturation of the colors really make this one come alive.

Great Job!

Wow, that guy really pops right out atcha! The colors are gorgeous and the shot is a LOT sharper than I'm used to seeing with macros. I especially love the droplet of water on the ladybug's back. Killer job.

Terri, thanks for the nice comments. Jus check your monitor calibration mebbe 'coz the background is actually green.:)
Bogleric I'm glad you're gettin into it;) and thanks for that.
hey spiralout; the secret to the sharpness is in the tripod ;) and the mirror lock-up. Thanks for he kind words. :thumbup:

JonK said:
hey spiralout; the secret to the sharpness is in the tripod ;) and the mirror lock-up.
Hahah, I knew that much! I've tried a few macros handheld... I already have pretty shaky hands, so putting extension tubes behind the lens just made it worse! Yeah, I figured you must've used mirror lock-up. For some STUPID reason Nikon decided the D70 didn't need that option. *sigh*

:hug:: i like it... i like it... i like it... i like it... You know i do!

i'ts an awesome shot Jon... crystal clear and exposure spot on, It rocks :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back