Lady on a Flower

Not much I can add to what has already been said. Terrific shot, first class.

I was wondering about mirror lock up though, I thought it was only for long exposures?

Thanks drdan; it's nice to 'wow' people now and again:)

mansi - :blushing: :mrgreen: thanks!:)

hey mentos thanks fer lookin and commenting; glad you liked it ;)

cruzin - thanks. mirror lock-up is there to prevent camera shake from 'mirror slap' at the point of shutter release; it allows the camera those few miliseconds to calm down b4 the shutter is actually opened. I generally use it on most macro shots because at large magnification even the slightest movement can register.
Technically, yes more useful when using slower shutter speeds, but better safe than sorry! :thumbup:

clarinetJWD said:
Holy crap, I honestly gasped when I saw this, it's simply unbelievable!
but could you please clone out that line between the petals?

Me three... this is a brilliant shot. :hail: :hail:

"wow" doesnt come close...i was speechless..and that is saying alot...
love the drop on the lady bug...it magnifies...how cool.....the color is spectacular.

great shot...

aprilraven said:
"wow" doesnt come close...i was speechless..and that is saying alot...
love the drop on the lady bug...it magnifies...how cool.....the color is spectacular.

great shot...
speechless? I'm flattered.
:mrgreen:

JonK said:
Clarinet i'm glad yer likin it. not sure which line you mean tho.

Sorry, it looks like a cobweb between the 3rd and 4th petals from the bottom. Kind of interrupts the smoothness of th background. But I put it in tiny font, because it's a tiny thing. This shot is amazing. Now I need to get some macro tubes!

clarinetJWD said:
Sorry, it looks like a cobweb between the 3rd and 4th petals from the bottom. Kind of interrupts the smoothness of th background. But I put it in tiny font, because it's a tiny thing. This shot is amazing. Now I need to get some macro tubes!
OK yeh I know what you mean.
I'm jus plannin on printing this so i may get rid of that first. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back