ladybird on a leaf selective colourising

I thought you did a really good job with the photoshop. Please don't let this thread discourage you from posting more photoshop stuff. I love seeing what other people can do with it. I usually get in a rut and just do the same changes to my photos. I haven't really done any selective colouring but this photo has inspired me to try it.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Meysha said:
I thought you did a really good job with the photoshop. Please don't let this thread discourage you from posting more photoshop stuff. I love seeing what other people can do with it. I usually get in a rut and just do the same changes to my photos. I haven't really done any selective colouring but this photo has inspired me to try it.
Thanks for the inspiration.
double thanks meysha for your very kind words, i'm glad it has inspired you. you have inspired me right back! and if they are anything like your usually great standards, i'm sure your selective colourising will be brilliant.

Nice work...not trying to be mean, but I do see the difference between the two, but remember its your pic that did it...I personally like the all colour shot :)

I must be missing something, i dont see any difference between the two versions of the selected colour images, if anything the second one looks like it has slightly picked up some of the green pixels from the leaf.

I find the best way to make an acurate selection of something in PS is to use the quick mask tools just below the background/foreground colours in the toolbox, but everyone has their own way of doing things i guess

original Dalebe! I don't like b&w so colour version is far better!

They are both excellent, but I prefer the colour shot. Great work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back