Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
wiosna_17bc.jpg

wiosna_39.jpg

wiosna_040.jpg

wiosna_041.jpg

wiosna_043.jpg

wiosna_051bc.jpg

Sorry for so many shots :) but the ladybirds really attacked my garden! I found almost 30 !!

Out of a really good set, I think the first one is excellent, it has a sort of timelessness about it I think.

nice framing too!

I reli like the last one, it ahs really rich colours and great DOF. If the Ladybird was facing the other way towards the cam u'd be on to a winner. The other macro shots seem to have harsh lighting which doesnt bring out the colours so well.

Love that 1st shot, excellently composed and great details!

yes #1 great shot, ladybirds make great subjects, great colours, and they actually stay still for quite a while, nice work.

Dalebe! they stay still you think? Damn, those lil' bastards were really quick! Ok. The one in the last shot was still for about a minute and I thought it was dead, but it didn't wanted to turn itself and pose :) the shots were taken with reversed lens and still, I haven't attached it to my original lens so I handhold it.
The ladybird in the first shot has accidentaly landed there when I was holding the tulip in my hand to take a hot of it. the bug was huge! I never saw so big ladybird!

I tried using polarizer to get rid of the reflection on the red part of ladybirds but it seems it didn't work :(

hah it must have been just that one ladybird that held still for about three minutes for me, it even struck a pose,hey but sometimes it's when you are least expecting it that opportunity occurs as in #1 superb shot.

john3eblover said:
i thought they were called "ladybugs"?

I was thinking the same thing, you learn somthing new everyday :)

Mentos that is a great series and the first one is definatly a shot to be proud of! Hey, and I like your borders aswell :thumbup:

i thought so too at first. but i read mentos' thread in the critique section. ladybird is the british version of ladybug (or the other way around). ladybird i think sounds cooler. but it is also the name of hank hill's dog in king of the hill. am i right?

maybe just because the grass is always greener on the other side...[of the ocean].

Beautys!

#1 should be use in books or mags, IMO it is Photo of the Year material.
I love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back