LaFoto's Calendar, almost

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After doing some cropping to get more 8X10s I think I have 10 that might be worthy. I have some ideas for a couple more, I just need the right weather. What do you think?

In no particular order.

EDIT: I fixed the irregular sizes, these were just quick crops from my archived web versions.

ballsweb7ft.jpg

crane5sw.jpg

dawn2mh.jpg

hazecloseweb7iu.jpg

toxicweb2zz.jpg

nighttanks19an.jpg

nighttanks25cu.jpg

nighttanks54dl.jpg

stars23ja.jpg

survivor2rx.jpg

That starry-starry-night-pic is sooooooo lovely!
Of all these, the only one I find a little "weak" (if that can be said at all) is the first. It is taken with a very long lens, right? It's therefore not quite as brilliant and sharp, with all the "atmospherical disturbances" in the way... But to be calling it "LaFoto's calendar" :blushing: .... awww! :hug:: Actually, it should be called "LaFoto's Husband's Calendar". He - being a chemical engineer who WORKS in a petroleum refinery - has loved each and every of your photos and has always gone about them saying "Cool" and "Wow" and "This is brilliant" and so on (I say so, too, but he does so with a different feeling, I would assume ;)).

Very nice....#6 and #9...nice star effect. Sadly, here the US if you were to try something like this near an industrial/power site...well, let's just say you would have a lot of security around you asking ?'s.

Most reactions

Back