Analog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chicago Il, Marquette park lagoon. Pentax K1000, Hp5+

img044.jpg
http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k406/Analog1lf/img044.jpg

Nice camera. I just picked one up a few months ago and I'm having a lot of fun with it, though I really don't like the focusing screen. I guess I'm all about the split image. How do you like the HP5+? I have a friend who swears by it (to be fair, the only reason I haven't used it is that I can't get it as cheap).

As for this particular image, I can't say I see any specific focus. The scene is nice, but nothing really catches my eye. I think some of this might be the low-ish contrast- the middle comes out as a lot of branches running together. Is this scanned from a print or a negative?

Nice camera. I just picked one up a few months ago and I'm having a lot of fun with it, though I really don't like the focusing screen. I guess I'm all about the split image. How do you like the HP5+? I have a friend who swears by it (to be fair, the only reason I haven't used it is that I can't get it as cheap).

As for this particular image, I can't say I see any specific focus. The scene is nice, but nothing really catches my eye. I think some of this might be the low-ish contrast- the middle comes out as a lot of branches running together. Is this scanned from a print or a negative?

Its a negative scan. I like HP5 but i decided to stay one film (Kodak) so im shooting all my Ilford to get rid of it.

I asked because this reminds me of the way many of my negative scans come out. I think this could possibly benefit from a boost in the blacks and (maybe) a bump in exposure.

Most reactions

Back