*8*
October088.jpg

*9*
October109.jpg

*10*
October111.jpg

*11*
October118.jpg

This must be a beautiful place to go to for an outing! And the weather that you had when you were there was beautiful!

Have you ever stated what kind of camera you use for your photos? Some of the sun rays in the against-the-light photos resemble those that get into my photos taken with the compact digi (see signature), that is why I am asking. (Photo 5 and last).

That goose has a funny collar! Could they not have put a ring round its leg like it is being done with most birds???

My favourite of the whole series is Photo 4 with the translucent leaves in all their autumn glory. (I also like the last for the same effect).

Thanks, LaFoto! You're right, the place is beautiful, & I was really lucky with the weather that day ;).
As to my camera, yes, it's digital (HP Photosmart 635). It works allright, but I definately feel the lack of control over exposure. It has a few settings I like, but few is not enough :). Hope to update some time soon...
And the goose - I felt so bad for that guy! We split my lunch, he seemed pretty friendly :goodvibe: . I guess he got used to wearing that collar.

A lot of nice shots here Knopka - I especially like #4, 6, 8, 9 and 11.

Thank you, Randog! Glad you like'em :)!

Most reactions

Back