Lakeside Reflections

jcalm002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, here is the story on these pictures. I was driving around a couple weeks ago and I saw this small lake. My first pass at it, it was around 5PM and the site was gorgeous. I found myself there every weekend for the past three weeks, taking pictures on different days and times. Well here are the results and as always C&C is welcome.

1. Panoramic

reflectionsfire.jpg

Reflections800-3.jpg

Reflections7-800.jpg

reflections10-800.jpg

5. This one is at the beach and dedicated to my wife who woke up Pre-Sunrise with me and it was worth it.

BeachJNC-2.jpg

Oohhh, oohhh number one! I pick number one...Beautiful!!

Actually the last one rocks too...Nice shots.

Michaelaw said:
Oohhh, oohhh number one! I pick number one...Beautiful!!

Actually the last one rocks too...Nice shots.

Thanks. Number one was done today. The last one is my fav too.

The first three and the last are jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

I love to find myself a spot to "explore" in all kinds of light and all seasons, so I must like you "lake-project" here, of which #1 has the loveliest colours, but I appreciate it as a series, too.

And the last is extra special and I am sure your wife LOVES it!
And you (for it - and anyway ;))

LaFoto said:
I love to find myself a spot to "explore" in all kinds of light and all seasons, so I must like you "lake-project" here, of which #1 has the loveliest colours, but I appreciate it as a series, too.

And the last is extra special and I am sure your wife LOVES it!
And you (for it - and anyway ;))

Thanks everyone for the comments. My wife's favorites are 1 and the last of course. I showed her the last picture last night and she was astonished.

LaFoto-

I am still a new guy to photography and I found it easier to learn and experience photography by concentrating on one area at a time capturing different times and days. It has taught me so much and I can't wait to find a new area to study. It also cost me gas, but I am willing to deal with it. ;)

Beautiful shots. I like the first and last shots the most. But Im starting to like the second shot the most the longer I look at it. I really like the pattern of the clouds. It almost looks like fog rolling on the water.

I have a word for this...

Beautigormazing... I'll post the definition here cause after a couple of months I have gotten tired of saying the same old thing for every great picture (and you have quite a few).

definition: a picture that has a certain quality that has the effect of amazment followed by a gasp or "Oh my goodness!!!" in excited or elated terms, but usually followed by jealousness and maybe, in some extreem cases, anger by the fact the picture was not taken by the person expressing or there by saying a such word as discribed above :D.

BoblyBill said:
I have a word for this...

Beautigormazing... I'll post the definition here cause after a couple of months I have gotten tired of saying the same old thing for every great picture (and you have quite a few).

definition: a picture that has a certain quality that has the effect of amazment followed by a gasp or "Oh my goodness!!!" in excited or elated terms, but usually followed by jealousness and maybe, in some extreem cases, anger by the fact the picture was not taken by the person expressing or there by saying a such word as discribed above :D.

You have me laughing at this. :lol: Thanks for the new word I will definitely add this to my dictionary of photography terms and thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

Back