Lakeside Sunrise!

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As most of you know, I don't really consider myself a landscape photographer. But a friend of mine was heading out to shoot the sunrise this morning on Lake Ontario, and I couldn't resist going to take some photos. Well worth getting up at 0430 in my opinion!

Both taken with D500 and Tokina 11-16, along with an 8 stop ND filter.

C&C more than welcome! Thanks for looking!

1.)
i-Wg56Qbg-XL.jpg

2.)
i-QjNHWC3-XL.jpg

Very much worth getting up at 4:30. Love the colors and composition in both of these!!!

Very nice on both counts!

Thank you!

I'm thinking this has inspired me to work on my landscape shooting skills some more. I do a ton of hiking so it's a natural progression I think.

Lately I feel like I've been too busy trying to make photography into a business and losing my passion for it in the chaos. Gonna get back to my roots and make some landscape photos with no business involvement!

Thank you!

I'm thinking this has inspired me to work on my landscape shooting skills some more. I do a ton of hiking so it's a natural progression I think.

Lately I feel like I've been too busy trying to make photography into a business and losing my passion for it in the chaos. Gonna get back to my roots and make some landscape photos with no business involvement!

No problem. Aye, that's a good idea I think. It's one of the things that got me really interested and taking photography seriously. I kept on finding myself in some spectacular places, off the beaten track that I'd have ndver visited if work hadn't taken me there. Luckily I usually had enough time to squeeze in a couple of shots after I'd finished work.

Beautiful capture. Love the colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Very Nice and worth getting up early for.

Very Nice, Well Worth The Lack Of Sleep! lol

Enezdez

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Totally worth you getting up at 430 to capture images for my viewing pleasure. :D

Winner!

Most reactions

Back