Lamborgini's

airgunr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had this group show up at our restaurant yesterday. Unfortunately it was raining :thumbdown: but I got out my Nikon and shot a roll, they are in for development now.

I then I got out the wife's Sony DSC-V1 digital and took a few shots with it to post something. These are straight from the camera just shrunk down for the web so the lines on them are a little choppy, oh well.... Here they are, cool cars.

DSC05263.jpg

DSC05262.jpg

DSC05260.jpg

DSC05256.jpg

DSC05254.jpg

If you like this kind of stuff there are more at this URL:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v148/airgunr/Cars/

ferny said:
I've never found Lamborgini's to be good looking cars. They always look like a wedge of cheese to me.

The resizing has done horrible things to your pictures. This thread may have a couple of ideas to help you out.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12971&highlight=

Thanks, that's an interesting thread. I'll have to try it with PS next time. I just had Roxio Photo Suite 5 on the work computer. Loaded the pictures there and then e-mailed them to myself. It automatically shrinks them down for e-mailing but obviously the quality suffers greatly.

I kind of like the look of the Diabalo (sp?) but not the others too much. Still, your probably looking at over $1,000,000.00 worth of cars there....

I'll bet they were PO'd they were rained and hailed on for their day out.:lol: Actually they were pretty nice guys. I kind of figured they would be fairly stuck up but they actually turned out to be OK.

:drool: One of my fav machines!!! Love the note!

well I wouldn't like to own one because it would be stolen rapidly, especially here :D but I'd like to drive it for a while... for example on German highways (there's no speed limir heheh :)

core_17 said:
Wow...I wonder how much money that is collectively.

Assuming thier real all the way through probably $250,000 to $350,000 each, times 5.

Theres one in this town, its a real frame, but some other motor, so its only a fraction of the real cost.

I got a pic of one at timmies last year but it was from the car, I didnt know how the guy would like me taking pics of his car, hehe. Thier my favourite sports car.

Most reactions

Back