.:Lamergod:.Scenes City:Singapore

Got a few more to share from today's walkabout

13,Zipbra Printssss
4169369586_acdcdef8b1.jpg

14,Singapore's very own ladder 01,this is Singapore's oldest Fire Station,it's no longer in use and has since been transformed into the Civil Defence Museum
4169371790_caf4ee76eb.jpg

15Another one of those looking up photos
4169368770_8abc28cc1d.jpg

16Singapore Parliment,the place where rules for a country known for very strict rules with very heavy fines and amount of death penalties
4169370286_d57ffe9ee1.jpg

Asss usual,C&C appriciated!Not getting very much C&C​

Wow ... I have to try this... But first I need to find a building that's worthy...:lol:. You should but new images in new threads. I think they all deserve their own spot. I love it!

Ouch my neck....Love it!

Just go to the business district of your town and just sit back and look for patterns from the building,here's a tip,shoot when the sun is at a low angle around early evening sun or after sunrise to get some cool shadows

Here's the coloured version of number 14,a very big mistake imho to change into bnw
4170247853_d98f8a946b.jpg

C&C appriciated!

Just go to the business district of your town and just sit back and look for patterns from the building,here's a tip,shoot when the sun is at a low angle around early evening sun or after sunrise to get some cool shadows

Sun sets in NY around 4:30 now... but I don't think i have the camera or lens I should say. :( But i will true to mimic... one day.

The new Image looks... Caribbean-British influence... Love the colors.

Sun sets in NY around 4:30 now... but I don't think i have the camera or lens I should say. :( But i will true to mimic... one day.

The new Image looks... Caribbean-British influence... Love the colors.

Well,I would say the photographer would be more important than the gears,no doubt the gears do help!

Yea,old Singapore buildings were heavily influenced by the British architectural culture because of Singapore's long history as a British colony before and after WWII

It stood a significant role in the monopoly of the South-East Asian trade route to China and Singapore was at the center of that route

So because of it's significant role in the trade route,Singapore was the HQ of all the British colony in South East Asia

But now,Singapore's architectural culture is leaning towards a more Manhattan style because of it's limited land and high rental prices

Sorry if my history lessons are boring you :lol:
I'm a history addict

It must be cool to have sunset at 430!My Dad will be going to Los Angeles to represent the Singapore Airport groups for a tour at LAX
Do you know it will be snowing there?We Singaporeans are living in a tropical climate whole year round and we have a fetish for winter:lol: while people from US and Europe have a fetish for warm temperature,many of my Western friends like to wear collared long sleeves and just drink a warm coffe under the hot sun

No snow in Los Angeles even though it depends where you are.. all climates in LA. A lot of people don't know that in the hot weather when you drink something warm like coffee or tea it actually cools the body down.... It's true. Great shots Lamergod.. Keep them coming. .

No snow in Los Angeles even though it depends where you are.. all climates in LA. A lot of people don't know that in the hot weather when you drink something warm like coffee or tea it actually cools the body down.... It's true. Great shots Lamergod.. Keep them coming. .

That's what I learnt in Korea,Eating ice-cream during winter makes you warm:lol:

WoW! ... Unreal.... I like the feel of this.. fog and all... What is that? Is that fog?

4691893959_53c08cbcf6.jpg

4684369675_0110aebc03_b.jpg

It appears that my sports photograph has been ripped off this forum and has been used by CNN. Right now, I'm still waiting for their reply after I asked them for their address to send them an invoice​

Wow amazing photos. I love the excellent tones but some photos are a little overly processed for me.

I'm from Singapore too although I'm living in China right now.

And just out of curiousity , are you into a metal band Lamb of God?

It is not fair though.. because Singapore is sooo clean.. easier to take a picture of :) JK.. Nice job man.. keep them coming!

Most reactions

Back