Land and Waterscapes

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sorry about the blown out gulls, but I thought the land, sky and water was more important.
IMG_2676-01.jpg

Fringe of Pebble Beach
IMG_2793-02.jpg

Pebble Beach
IMG_2240b.jpg

IMG_3662-01.jpg

oh, john...all of these are great, but the third one is just magnificent...i love the black and white and the waves....your just awesome.

if it was mine, i would so frame the black and white....big time !!

what's going on around here? you guys kicked me off train and headed to higher ground! it's impossible to keep up with this quality of work.

awesome work sir! i'm with aprilraven on the b&w...magnificent.

Odd one out here: I love Photo 4 :).

I do appreciate the qualities of Photo 3, I really do. But my personal favourite will remain the last because of the path leading to where we would need to explore, but where it is definitely going to be beautiful, too, because of the lovely evening light, the flowers (that over here all have developed a fluffiness as if cotton wool were growing on them) and all in all the "promise" that is in it, one of a quiet, warm late summer evening.

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Raymond your eye just keeps getting better and better.. I thought about playing with the gulls, but I am just to lazy and there are way to many :crazy:

I'd say you were the engineer JonMikal :)

Lafoto I almost did not include the last one, but I did like the path and the light on opposite ends of the photo and underexposed in the centre which kind of made it unusual. I so like light extremes in a picture.

Im with LaFoto. #4 is my favourite out of this series. Although I really like the 3rd and the others are good too.

All beautiful as usual. I'm not usually a black & white person but the b&w really is beautiful here. That one has to be my favorite although I really do like all of them!

Thank you Hobosky, Calliope and Photo gal

Photo gal the beach is really neat. It is a about 3miles long and walking on it is just like walking on baseballs. A sign is posted that one cannot collect the rocks, I just cannot see that many people collecting that many rocks to make a difference.

Most reactions

Back