Land Camera

I will try it out tomorrow I cant wait!! Thank you so much for telling me about the whole prong issue It works now and you are awesome do you have a facebook or anything?

I don't have a public Facebook page for photography, but I do have a flickr account. It's in my signature.

Hope you get some good shots today!

Awesome thanks man for all the help it means a lot

My first shot was under exposed but it was cloudy and raining i am shooting fuji 100 c

Are you setting the ISO and using the lighten/darken aperture control?

I sat it to 75 iso and I sat the lighten and darkness knob at neutral

You may have to set it to Lighten if it's not bright sun, or darken if it's too bright. It will probably take a couple of packs to get to know the quirks of the camera and how much light it likes. The hit rate will get higher the more you shoot, but just be prepared for some stinkers in those first few packs.

This was the first shot I took when I revived my father's Land Camera that had been sitting on a shelf for decades:

Day 129 - Lamps
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

It was super exciting because it was my first shot and it worked, but I have to admit, it's kind of a stinker ;)

The good news is that those misses that you get are really good for practicing emulsion lifts! :)

Thank you for the help man you are awesome! If you have a Facebook you can add me Braeden Vandygriff I need more photography friends to help me out I will try it out tomorrow again when its sunny

Capture.PNG
Here it is

Hey that's not too bad! Definitely could have used more light, but you've got some interesting detail in the sky and the trees look nice in silhouette. I think it kinda works to capture a gloomy day.

Definitely keep that somewhere so you can take it out once in a while and remember the start of the journey :)

Just followed you back on Flickr.

Awesome thanks man you take amazing pictures!!

No problem thanks for helping me with my problems :)

My pleasure. I love my Land Camera and am happy to help someone discover the joys of instant film :)

I think that's wonderful man and I am getting a sx 70 for Christmas and some film so I am happy about that

What is the sweet spot on adjusting the lighter darker dial I tried doing nothing came out dark tried i think 3 to lighter and it came out to light do you have any suggestions

Most reactions

New Topics

Back