Land Zoomers

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Make sure to check out the last one, I finally caught The Ghost of the White timbers.

zoomer1.jpg

zoom2.jpg

zoomer3.jpg

zoomer4.jpg

zoomer6.jpg

zoomer7.jpg

I hope your dizzy now... Thx for lookin ;)

Yes. Dizzy is what I am. Whoooho.
I can see your ghost :).

Whoa, uncanny how they live and move and pulsate and jump at you and all...... not quite what my eyes needed to see after my latest work in PS...:drunk:

Whoa M @ k o. 1974...Im baaaack..:afro: Makes me want to listen to the theme from SHAFT. Killer job man.. If ya take your curser and move them up and down a bit, it gets funkier. These rock. :thumbup:

Chiller said:
Whoa M @ k o. 1974...Im baaaack..:afro: Makes me want to listen to the theme from SHAFT. Killer job man.. If ya take your curser and move them up and down a bit, it gets funkier. These rock. :thumbup:

LMAO ! Chiller !

Lafoto... I did about 20 of these in PS, I'm not even hungry anymore. :lol:

I'd like to see more of a subject for the spot you zoom in on. Right now it's blurred but nothing to grab my attention. For a perfect example take a look at Doenoe's zoom on the dinosaur in the photo theme's zoomers and shakers thread.

Number 3 is definately my favorite here, the zoom is spot on and there's still a chunk in focus enough to keep me going back.

Haha...I feel like I am in the 60's/70's...AND I WAS BORN IN THE 80'S! :lol:

Oh great! You should have put a nausea warning in the title! :lol: I'm already feeling sick, NOW I think I'm gonna go hurl!!! (otherwise, very cool! :lol: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back