Pirate Neilsouth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pirateneilsouth.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3772232394_154fb59052_o.jpg

There are many things in life that lead us towards change. for some there may be a sense that something just does not feel right or there is a sense that there must be more to life. for others change comes about unexpectedly with the diagnosis of a life threatening illness, the death of someone we care about, the breakdown of a significant relationship or job loss.all of these things bring up many different emotional responses. they have the potential to impact our sense of self and our normal patterns of behaviour, thinking and managing life, may not seem to work any more.

at times some may seriously doubt their capacity for happiness and struggle with feelings of uncertainty. the past may influence the present and the future may suggest your direction, yet it is the here-and-now experience that brings about change and growth. happiness is an attitude towards life itself, the discovery of one’s life direction and sense of belonging.

Hopefully this image will show the change , the way we see things... To express ourselfs :)

:hug::Well said!

I really like this photo. You did an awesome job! I also checked out your webpage... you really take some amazing photos!
keep clickin! :thumbup:

Nice caption! Thank you for sharing!

Most reactions

Back