Landscape with a sky

craig said:
... I think the first frame has real drama. Why you shot it as a vertical is a little curious, but that is just me.

The first jumped at me when I only flicked through all my photos from Lüneburg Heath on Sunday and I took that for the best of the lot, but after a while I had second thoughts about it and wondered if maybe it could still be boring after all?

The reason why I shot it as a vertical must be the thin, stripey cirrus clouds behind the cumulus ones that fascinated me so, and that I wanted to capture, too, and which I would lose if I cropped the blue off that is in the lefthand upper corner... I guess that is why, though now I see that I should at least have taken two versions.

But I am never really given any time for long compositions. My husband relentlessly walks on when we go on a family outing such as the one to Lüneburg Heath on Sunday... he NEVER waits for me. Never!

Nice job LaFoto. Love the skies. Im leaning towards the second as my fave too.

great shot, It seems like whenever the sky looks like that around here i'm at work and dont get to shoot it.

LaFoto said:
But I am never really given any time for long compositions. My husband relentlessly walks on when we go on a family outing such as the one to Lüneburg Heath on Sunday... he NEVER waits for me. Never!

Make sure you have the car keys, and then he can wait for you by the car. ;)

I love the contrast in colors between the sky and the ground. Very beautiful. In the first photo... I seem drawn to the look of some of the blue sky cropped out. Made the overall photo more dramatic. For me anyway.

Nice work...
Pamela

i love the second variation out of the three... it rocks!!!
neat composition :d nicely cropped lafoto :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back