landscape

blinded

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was driving back with my friend after some sort of ice fishing escapade this last winter, and we saw this eerie hill. I heard some howling so we naturally stopped and got out.

shortly after the photo was taken, I was abducted and sodomized.

28mmlandscape.jpg

no one has critiqued this yet? :shock:
personally i would like either some more definition on the left side or a different horizontal crop (to change the focus, the road-down-the-center doesn't do it for this particular image methinks).
maybe lower the saturation, i don't quite feel the faded-pink/deep-blueblack on the hillside
these are slight suggestions, and i'm not all that experienced :p
mostly it's a hella cool photo, nice grab
what is that light btw? the sun or a factory?

StvShoop said:
no one has critiqued this yet? :shock:
personally i would like either some more definition on the left side or a different horizontal crop (to change the focus, the road-down-the-center doesn't do it for this particular image methinks).
maybe lower the saturation, i don't quite feel the faded-pink/deep-blueblack on the hillside
these are slight suggestions, and i'm not all that experienced :p
mostly it's a hella cool photo, nice grab
what is that light btw? the sun or a factory?

Thanks for the input. I don't know about the saturation, the slide looks pretty much like that. The light is from the sun setting, it was a strange scene.

whoa Im quite surprised noone was mismemrized with this photo the way I am right now. Reminds me of the ending of that "Handmaid" movie.
Great photo pal, though I cant say the subject or the composition are very original, however the pink mist concealing the background is awesome. There are lots of things this could symbolize. I would say you need to try and play around with size/poer relationships, i.e. make the recognizeable part of the image(the road and the cliffside) A LOT smaller compared to the mist(use largesized clone brush in photoshop to enlarge the misty part) to give it a feel of immencity compared to the observer.

Most reactions

Back