Lane & Quinn Lots of photos.

looks cool,

the expressions and fluidity show you have a good working relationship, thats neat cause they don't seem stiff at all...

Good use of the foam, maybe the light behind is a tad bright, but I think it works for kids.

Thanks bro! Your words mean a lot to me! We got along really well. These kids are commercial pros. There mom came to me to update their portfolio. Turned out well and it seems as tough I will be getting a lot of work from this shoot.

Love & Bass

You did a fine job Craig. The bounce off foam core is an interesting way to back light, it had to be a bit tough with one light. This style of light can be tricky to control, small movement in foam core or subject will yield dramatic difference.

Here is my latest attempt~ http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146541

I used a rip stop sheet hung behind subject and fired a umbrella into it to simulate her standing in front of huge soft box. A foam core bookend to camera left and a beauty dish to camera right. Was not exactly what I was after but close.

Was it a modeling bulb or a flash tube that blew? I had an ebay model bulb ESS 120 250W go out and replaced with one from bh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back