*Large post (maybe boring)*

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I had mentioned on another post about a morning walk that I took after inquiring about a couple jobs and handing out resumes. The sunshine and my camera can be great therapy for the stress of looking for work :wink:

The Geese dont mind, but too cold for me to hang at the beach for long.
4d2685c1.jpg

Trying to get a different POV of the walkway to the falls.(er, not very good, but I'll keep trying)

the way up
b19983ce.jpg

from the top
e0348c1e.jpg

I liked the way the light hit this cedar branch on the way up.
92a09101.jpg

My lame attempt of the fall. (forgot my tripod was in the trunk of my car, colour me stupid)
70eb0728.jpg

and met this little guy on the way down
4f72b748.jpg

I dont like to post other peoples private stuff, but this was accross from where I parked and it is beautiful
93fd3461.jpg

thanks for lookin'

Very nice images. Looks like a great day except for the cold. Photography has always been my escape. At least with digital you don't have to worry about paying for processing and you can enjoy the images as soon as you get home. Hope you find work soon.

Eric

Great Photos. Good Luck job huntin.

That cedar branch would have caught my eye, too! Oh yes, this could so have been "my photo" (probably not as good, but I'd have tried, too).
The squirrel is cute. I saw one while in a park today, but before I even had my little digital Canon switched on it was gone up the tree. Wild animals are not my friends. They never want to stay and pose....

Any thing but boring! The pictures that stand out for me is the 2nd, Good setup and execution on the 4th, I find waterfalls so hard to capture but I really like this one, including the a bit of the walkway and hand rail for depth really adds to the picture. Not sure why I like the last one, guess I just do.

LaFoto said:
That cedar branch would have caught my eye, too! Oh yes, this could so have been "my photo" (probably not as good, but I'd have tried, too).
The squirrel is cute. I saw one while in a park today, but before I even had my little digital Canon switched on it was gone up the tree. Wild animals are not my friends. They never want to stay and pose....
Thanks, Dear. I must be getting the hang of this photog thing. The cedar branch was one shot and impressed myself with it.(you probably can get it as good :D ) As far as my squirrel shots, I'm not sure if its luck or they just dont feel theatened by me(I do talk to them, but keep that between us)
Thanks again.

Cruzin said:
Any thing but boring! The pictures that stand out for me is the 2nd, Good setup and execution on the 4th, I find waterfalls so hard to capture but I really like this one, including the a bit of the walkway and hand rail for depth really adds to the picture. Not sure why I like the last one, guess I just do.

Thank-you my Northern friend. Again, more Eric influence(he nails those tilted shots). Maybe a little zoom up to the incline of the walkway may have helped. I gotta go back and try one of the slow shutter shots on the falls. On the last, I didnt quite get the "glitter" but fund it a beautiful head stone.

Definitely not boring. Great images - all of them. My favourites are the 1st, the cedar branch and 2nd, the squirrel. And if they hang around while you talk to them then maybe they value what you have to say. Animals are funny that way.

Great images and best in your job hunting.

These are great shots. I enjoy the perspective as well it is a great squirrel capture. Maybe you have found your calling and your looking for something you might have already found. Who knows.

Picksure,

Great shots! I have always found Hiawatha to be one of my favourite places to take pictures. I can spend hours there shooting. I always find interesting stuff even though I have been going there for 20 years or so. It is a fantastic place during the fall colours.

Most reactions

Back