Las Vegas (56k Good Luck)

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well here are some of the pictures I took while in Las Vegas. We took a helicopter to the Grand Canyon, he let us walk around for about 30 minutes so I got some good pics there. I have several shots from the ride but they all were just kind of plain.

Tell me what you think. :wink:

I will have the full quality on my deviantART account in about an hour so don't critique on quality of the shot yet. These are all 6/12, big one being 2/12.

Might be easier for some just to look at the album in photobucket
http://photobucket.com/albums/v391/Outkastplaya6769/Las%20Vegas/

Also if anyone knows what could be causing the darkness around me in the picture of me please tell. :thumbup:

1)
LV1.jpg

2)
LV2.jpg

3)
LV3.jpg

4)
LV4.jpg

5)
LV5.jpg

6)
LV6.jpg

7)
LV7.jpg

(Converted)

8)
LV8.jpg

9)
LV9.jpg

10)
LV10.jpg

This was handheld!

11)
LV11.jpg

12)
LV12.jpg

Converted

13)
LV13.jpg

14)
LV14.jpg

15)
Cars.jpg

16)
Me.jpg

Thats me.

17)
Water.jpg

I like #10. Just the right amount of blur to give a sense of motion without dominating the picture. Nice contrast between the neon lights and the background. Composed nicely.

Thanks for sharing.

core_17 said:
Very nice series. I wish I could see all of the last part of the series without scrolling over though.
Thats how I did it for dA. Didn't want to have to submit 6 different images so I just made one big one.

The full quality is now loaded on my dA Account.
http://vondrehle.deviantart.com/

Very Nice Work. Click on my signature link and browse my galleries. You'll find alot of the same views.

Dave_D said:
Very Nice Work. Click on my signature link and browse my galleries. You'll find alot of the same views.
I think the first two in your Vegas gallery were taken at the same spot as mine. :mrgreen: Its hard to get some original shots when you are out in the desert areas, everything looks the same.

Excellent, what a pleasure to look at your photos!

Most reactions

Back