Last attempt

i would join in the "first one is great" fraction.

as about the second, I am not sure if I like it. It has something nice about it, with the two faces staring in totally different directions, but then the yellow of the taxi is too strong and heavy in the image, wrecking its balance

2/ I use photoshop or DIgital Photo Professionnal and modify the curves of Red, Green and Blue one by one up to the time I like the result. Most of the time I reduce red in dark luminosity and increase green. You should try it is very simple but if you mess it can really look ugly :D

Mat

Heh. I do the same thing :D

I usually only open it into another program (other than Digital photo professional) to resize and border :D

I really enjoy these shots Mat.
I did one recently that had a really distracting object in the foreground and it got mixed reactions, but i guess it's personal thing.... and I like it :thumbup:

Hey Mat,

NYC photos... so you left Taiwan?

I find myself in love with #2. A well spotted shot, as always. :)

I like both these shots. These should be my favourites from your NY trip, thus far.

Hi, sorry for my late reply :D

Danalec, thanks I already do not like anymore my previous shots from NY, I am like this ... so 1st one is also maybe my fav :)

tsienni: Thanks. Yes I left Taiwan. I am on vacation for a few days in NY, but I will be back in Taiwan soon for fes more months :D

ALex B , hkdigit, thanks you both belong to the 1st one fraction :wink:

Gizmo: I did not see your recent shot, will investigate in the dead topic ;)

Danir, LaFoto: Thanks for comment. I know both of you always give m evaluable comments, and that helps me a lot to get a idea about how good or bad are my shoot. I thank you both of you.

LaFOTO , I understand that taking pictures with family is very difficult. When I am walking around with somebody else, I don't even take my camera, because Photograpy is only when I am alone to be focused 100% on what is around me. It s a personnal and very selfish pleasure :mrgreen:

ALix, JD in socal: Thanks. I agree taxi makes the shot on 2nd

Thor6: Thanks

Mat

Most reactions

Back