TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wajdiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stylist-maroc.jpg

mannequin_maroc.jpg

Everything is great about it. I love the red background in the first picture really a lot, something about the shade of it and how it fades darker.

nice lighting

Nice pics. Having said that, the shadow of the arm behind her hip is distracting to me in the first shot. Having her take a step forward would have helped a lot and could help the background soften a bit more to bring the subject out more.
Nice work.

i liked this then took another look and to be honest unliked it only because its in the professional gallery and the red on the first ones neck looks processed like magic marker or something it doesnt appear as normal light. Not sure if there is much you can do to fix that but it it looks colored on. still nice photos

i liked this then took another look and to be honest unliked it only because its in the professional gallery and the red on the first ones neck looks processed like magic marker or something it doesnt appear as normal light. Not sure if there is much you can do to fix that but it it looks colored on. still nice photos
Hello,
Thank you for your comment.
But its not a magic marker, its the Red Gel from Lee Filters if u want the Raw file i can send it to you.
If you have Instagram you can see the Behind The Scene of this shot with the same setup but with a black background. I v tried Black and red background to see which one is better.
My Insta Wajdi__photography
Thank you

Nice pics. Having said that, the shadow of the arm behind her hip is distracting to me in the first shot. Having her take a step forward would have helped a lot and could help the background soften a bit more to bring the subject out more.
Nice work.
Hello
Yes, Actually i dnt have a big studio and it was a long shooting day. i have other shots without the shadow, but the model and stylist loved this one. ($$$) hhhh
Next time i will retouch an other without that shadows ( hand down) for my portfolio.
Thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back