Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...this is my last posting today, I promise (though I won't garauntee I won't post more EARLY in the morning!)

119.jpg

120.jpg

This is the girl who's horse almost fell...

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

I was trying to pan with some of these, so that is why some might be blurry..but I really like the action in the shots, so I'm including them anyway.

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

Ok...actually I can't remember if it was the girl above in pink that almost fell, or this one! :lol:

132.jpg

Thanks for lookin! :) It was such a fun day!

Really great shots! You should have brought business cards and set up a website to sell them!

You really did a great job here, Corry. :thumbup: Great action!

Again, I'm sitting here amazed at the condition of that corral.... :shock: the horses look knee deep going around one of those barrels!

terri said:
You really did a great job here, Corry. :thumbup: Great action!

Again, I'm sitting here amazed at the condition of that corral.... :shock: the horses look knee deep going around one of those barrels!

That is exactly what I was going to post. That is one torn up arena.

cool shots Corry!

Great shots. The pans really worked well. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone! The track was a sloppy mess...they even brought up a sump-pump to try and drain some of it during one of the breaks. The had little channels dug to drain it, too. And I know it looks like it's knee deep, but really it wasn't that bad. It's just the way the horses bend and turn and whatnot...makes it look that deep. I have some pictures in one of the other threads, I think of a person standing in it...it was up around his ankles.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back