LAST HUNT TEST OF 2019

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
eQWhMrH1QGGGmf++Og23jg_thumb_9da8_Fotor.jpg

HRCH UH TTF CRAIGHORN KIFFIN TRAD SH

My Labrador Retriever gun dog and Hunt test athlete TRAD earned his third of five qualifying scores needed to earn an AKC Master Hunter Title, the result of two days of Master Hunter stakes we participated in during last weekend.

The hunt test this past weekend will be our last entered during 2019. Our next few months will be spent bird hunting, and applying all of the training we diligently conduct nearly year 'round, to practical action in the field while hunting wild birds.TRAD has been cross-trained as a retriever for hunting upland birds as well as geese and ducks.

I look forward to hunting with my dogs TRAD and MAC this fall as it is so wonderful to watch highly trained gun dogs in action.

We will get back to training for hunt tests in March for the upcoming hunt test events of 2020.

Cheers,
TEAM TRAD ☘️

He looks like a very nice dog, Labs are the best. I was driving around the marsh on the golf cart the other day when a Yellow Lab ran up to me, jumped in the golf cart just long enough to let me pat him a couple times and give me a quick lick in return and like a light, he was off playing with his buddy again. Tickled me.

Most reactions

Back