last night by the beach. C&C please

RyanGSams

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photos were taken at night at a local beach front...Again i am using a Panasonic Lumix P&S camera. C&C please! im going back out today while its sunny and daylight so ill have more pictures tonight.

P1040355.jpg

This is after playing with the exposure.
P1040357.jpg

P1040358.jpg

This picture i played around with on gimp to make it a little brighter.
Building2.jpg

Building3.jpg

P1040361.jpg

P1040363.jpg

P1040368.jpg

This is after i edited it.
flag.jpg

these are all either 2 dark or out of focus... what were you trying to accomplish with this set?

-tim

I was trying to get a feel for night pictures but it was definately too dark i knew that..it was an overcast night but since i was out i decided to snap some pictures...Now i know not to take pictures with an overcast sky at night.

The originals are all trash files and the editted versions look bad too.
Somethin crazy is goin on with that last one. I would post these on here asking for C&C. It's pretty much a failed shoot.

Were these handheld? Probably most of your problem is blur. If they were on a tripod try using a release for the shutter.

Were these handheld? Probably most of your problem is blur. If they were on a tripod try using a release for the shutter.

yea it was handheld..i had to set the shutter to stay open longer and thats the reason for the blur...if it were on a tripod itd be much better...
Sorry for posting these...i know now not to post any pics for C&C..

yea it was handheld..i had to set the shutter to stay open longer and thats the reason for the blur...if it were on a tripod itd be much better...

Think out the lighting, weather, time of day, shutter speed, compostion more so they actually come out clear and you can tell what they are....
All people can really say abou these is try again cause whatever you did didnt work.

Think out the lighting, weather, time of day, shutter speed, compostion more so they actually come out clear and you can tell what they are....
All people can really say abou these is try again cause whatever you did didnt work.

ok thank you...thats more constructive and i can work with that.

Most reactions

Back