kamilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
trying new things...please critic :D

DSC_1101copy.jpg

1113copycolor.jpg

DSC_1109copy.jpg

DSC_1117.jpg

#2...Love it...the beautiful curves from the water fountians and the bench make the shot. Great warmth in the color tones too.

yep...the second one is really nice...
The first one is a mistery for me! I don't know where to look, there are too many things in the picture . My advice: try to keep it simple, it always works!;)

Thanks guys...Danad thanks for your suggestion ;-)

Well. Some go out and TRY and succeed at once! :D
Very nice night photos, Kamilla. Very nice.
I also like 1 and the hole in the sushi bar window decoration that allows us to peep into their kitchen and to see that you were "busted" by one of the two :D.

For the last I would have wished for a SLIGHTLY different POV (point of view) with just a bit more room for us to look into at the end of the path, a bit more room to wonder what might be behind the end of that path?

The second and all its curves is really nice!

LaFoto said:
Well. Some go out and TRY and succeed at once! :D
Very nice night photos, Kamilla. Very nice.
I also like 1 and the hole in the sushi bar window decoration that allows us to peep into their kitchen and to see that you were "busted" by one of the two :D.

For the last I would have wished for a SLIGHTLY different POV (point of view) with just a bit more room for us to look into at the end of the path, a bit more room to wonder what might be behind the end of that path?

The second and all its curves is really nice!

Thanks LaFoto:hug:: !!!

Water Fountain Shots are Massive BA. PRops. The Oriental shot i liked. Reminds me of a BIG city. In the Small parts during the late hours of the day. Massive Props Keep em comming.!

Most reactions

Back