Last night with my lady

UdubBadger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well my lady happens to be a Martin D-35 that I just sold to pay for some school stuff. Figured I'd snap a few pix and see what happened. Gonna miss her... :(

heres the 1st batch I've gotten to work on... more to come possibly.

1st on is an hdr... 2nd and 3rd are RAW's shot with my new 50mm 1.8

d35%20hdr.jpg

d35%20macro.jpg

d35%20back.jpg

I feel for you, and know how you feel. A few years ago I sold a 1949 Martin D18.

One of my ATF guitars to play was a 1970's vintage Yamaha.

Fun to play, best sounding guitar I ever heard in any price range this side of a Martin.

I really like your last photo. It sort of speaks to the guitar's depth. The second one dives into its' soul.

Martin's are beautiful, but I love Taylor's. I know they do not have the history, but the sound is the best I have ever heard. At least for me.

Sorry about losing your guitar, at least you are using the money to invest in yourself via education. I really hope that helps but it probably doesn't.

-Nick

sorry for your loss. it really sucks... I don't know that I could've done that, music is my life, so I feel for you... I've got a guitar sitting in my storage unit that I havent used in 2 years, but I just can't make myself part with it... I love my guitars

thanks guys/girls

yeah selling her was tough... though I won't lie, I do own a plethora of others including a '75 martin d35, 1962 remake of george harrisons gretch tennessee rose, a few taylors, a fender strat and a PRS custom 24 ten top (20th anniversary edt).

my dad was good in passing on genes that appreciated nice cars and nice guitars... sucks that its such a fricking expensive habit.

Most reactions

Back