Last Night's Hail

WNK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Didnt get any cool lightning pics like I wanted to, but thought you all would appreciate this lovely shot:
d5a8a0af47bd94576f0aa572d4fab00e-.jpg

NOT FUN!

Wow...wouldnt want to get one of those of the ol mellon.

That is a BIG hailstone. I've been driving when large hailstones fell and it's awful to hear them pinging off your car.

HOLY CRAP! I bet my stepdad would love to frame that (we're roofers). :p Mind if I ask where you're from? Storm went through here last night too, but I don't think the hail was quite that big.

That one was from our parking lot in northern Milwaukee. I know the weathermen were claiming there were some baseball-sized ones some places, but I havent heard of anyone seeing any that big.

ouch!.... thats a biggie.... definatley dont get them like that in england.

was out on my bike the other day when the hail came down its not fun cycling threw hail in shorts and t shirts thank god they wernt that big. its one way to make you cycle quicker tho 27 miles in 44 minets on heavy off road limestone mush was brilliant bit messy tho

WNK said:
That one was from our parking lot in northern Milwaukee. I know the weathermen were claiming there were some baseball-sized ones some places, but I havent heard of anyone seeing any that big.

Sorry to get kinda off topic but here is an official mapping of this hail storm...

UpdatedHailApr13.gif

Doug

Most reactions

Back