Last Ones I Swear!!!

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:lol: I swear these will be the last posts from the lake that I took the other night. I still think that the first post was my favorite shot, but I just finished these up anyway, not really sure what I think of them...

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

Amanda... come on please!!! Stop posting so neat photos! Especially the third one!!! It is just amazing! And the second one too... grrr

Awesome photos... my favorite is number one but I love all of them. Great colors!

They are all great but I really love the color and frozen action in the last, nice work

Oh, I love the first one best too. What great colors. Just looking at the picture makes you feel the warmth.

Second shot really grabs me. Awsome texture and the angle of the branch and shore really enhances the composition of the shot.

They are all outstanding though.

-mike

Thanks so much everyone! I wasn't really sure if I liked any of these when I posted them, but they are growing on me :)

Great shots, I love the lighting in these! Excellent eye, Amanda!

Thanks guys :) If you only knew what the original of number three looked like :lol:

Jon I'll send you a PM :)

Those are some damn cool shots.

Are they photshopped?

That first one looks like the lake shot up a fireball out of it's depths, and the other two are just neat looking in their own rights.

Thanks :) Some are PSed more than others...the first doesn't have too much but the last was quite extensive..

Most reactions

Back