Last photo of the day?

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This lost really doesn't mean a lot, but I was curious. I dumped my card tonight and was sitting down to categorize them and I became interested to see what your last image shot was.

Would you share with absolutely no editing, color correcting, cropping or deleting the shot (even if it's bad) with us. I have to resize it to meet file restrictions but other than that... no editing whatsoever!

This is NOT meant to critique photos really (cause we all scrub one now and then), it's for laughs and storytelling mainly.

I'll go first: This was taken as a series of shots for 2 different boats (worlds apart - they're both 20 years old but the one not posted is a 173 foot, 30 million dollar mega yatch named "Passion". This one is a replica military sailing ship called "The Pride of Baltimore II"). This is my last shot of the day:

attachment.php

Attachments

• $Photo 112107 428 low rez.jpg
    $Photo 112107 428 low rez.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 288
I'll play... There is nothing interesting at all really. Just the last photo on my last roll in Lightroom. Just some buddies over at the house

2053269551_93ab033275_o.jpg

lol... what in the heck was he doing?

btw- I had already shot for 3 hours. My finger was sore and you can only take so many photos of the bottom of a boat.

lol... what in the heck was he doing?

Listening to 80 hair metal, probably Motley Crue or or David Lee Roth, and rocking the old school metal guitar high kick.

By that time I'm sure we were all becoming serious nuisances to my neighbors :)

lastone.jpg

My biggass cat ! Didn't notice while taking the picture.. but his tongue is out.. :D

my cat looks very similar to yours (at least from that angle!)

lol this was my last one the other day. (I haven't shot anything in a couple days)

DSC06476.jpg

I played a little earlier today, and of my "fooling around"-series, this was the last (will remain today's last, too):

IMG_4568-01.jpg

It has no story, other than that my cat had been outside and was then sitting on the window sill begging to be let in again (and for a while we had a blue sky and lots of sunshine today, so I had to pull the blinds to be able to see something on my screen).

It moved into the Photo Themes, it is an interesting new theme, and the Photo Themes is for threads into which all members are invited to post THEIR photos, too. Someone, like yourself, has an idea for a new theme (and this theme has never been thought of by anyone before, it is REALLY new) and starts a new thread ... while there already are a good many other theme threads to which each and everyone may contribute AT ANY TIME, too. See?

IMG_2491.jpg

I don't think it needs any explanation, does it?

Most reactions

Back