Last photo of the day?

Last photo when I was taking shots of my soccer playing pup.

i018.jpg

This was the last photo of a fashion shoot I did today. Not the best photo of the day by any means... but I stuck to the rules! Last unedited shot.

attachment.php

Attachments

• $DSC_0158 copy.jpg
    $DSC_0158 copy.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 216
(I thought this would be more popular) This (thank God) was a test shot. I was hand holding the camera (D200 with grip and 70-200 2.8 in low light). I forgot the monopod in the truck. But this wasn't the money shots (those are this weekend). And I know... it's a smidge blurry.

I have a little color correction to do too.

Attachments

• $CAF07 Test (153 of 153) copy.jpg
    $CAF07 Test (153 of 153) copy.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 137
Well, actually this one has been the ONLY one I have taken within the past 4 days ... quick one, through the (dirty, ehem :oops: ) closed window, very quickly, only because I liked the sight of the wind-blown, therefore wavey, vapour trail :D

blowntrail.jpg

Taken yesterday of a friends' GSXR 1000. One of a series I did at a gathering of a bunch of people on the compound for a calendar someone is putting together - the owner of this bike thinking about it. Taken RAW, converted with no adjustments, no edits, no cropping or anything like that.

2078437424_bf030970ee_o.jpg

Last photo (Wednesday night - last shot that I took). This was the first time I have ever staged during a dress rehearsal ever! This group did their entire song (orchestra and all) and I stopped them before the next group and asked them to get a little closer together (because they were unevenly spaced). They sang the first 6 or 7 bars (again, orchestra and all) so that I could retake this shot.

This has not been edited at all for this post. I have some work to do later though.

Attachments

• $CAF07 Dress (388 of 111) web.jpg
    $CAF07 Dress (388 of 111) web.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 119
I totally hosed my last shot. I was getting some of my stuff broken down and they (the choir I was shooting) broke out flowers for the interim director. I was caught off guard.

$CAF07 Sunday D2 (285 of 285) copy.jpg

attachment.php

In keeping with my own post... this is untouched and my last shot from Sunday. I'm pretty sure I hit the shutter when I was putting my camera down. That human like lump is my daughter puppy stitting the neighbors dog/Christmas present to their granddaughter.

Most reactions

Back