Last shoot for a while. Deja' 4C+C (PG17) Use Caution.

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm homeless for 7 weeks after the 19th (until my new home is ready to move in) and almost everything is out of here and in storage. I had an impromptu shoot today in the blistering mid-80's*f heat but managed (I thinks) to snag a few keepers.

Here's the only one I can edit until I find someplace to setup my edit machine cause I'm not editing again with a mouse, ever. I'd really like to know what you think because I was severely limited using a mouse after having a pen for so long.

_POR6275-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

Lovely. She's beautiful, the pose is very nice and flowing. I wish her expression was just a little different...either more of a smile, or a wistful look, or bashful ("gee, I've never done this before") or even haughty. The lingerie is very unique and distinctive. Well done. And good luck with the move.

Thanks Joe, can always rely on an honest and detailed critique from you.

Anyone else care to give their thoughts?

I really don't know much about this type of photography so take it for what it's worth. Her face looks off to me, from her cheeks up to the top of her forehead seems odd. this area doesnt blend with the lower portion of her face.

Mouse? Man, real editors use the trackpad.

Mouse? Man, real editors use the trackpad.

I use a tablet and pen for editing but I have packed it away in storage and was left having to use the mouse, very cumbersome

Yeah, I can't use the mouse either. Every now and then I break out the tablet and pen, but forreal the trackpad works best for me haha. The Macbook trackpad is really good.

As usual your images are top notch. I don't mean this to be ugly, but the face just doesn't match the rest of the body. The lips are to full, and she gives me the impression of a much younger girl in a woman's body. Maybe different makeup?

As usual your images are top notch. I don't mean this to be ugly, but the face just doesn't match the rest of the body. The lips are to full, and she gives me the impression of a much younger girl in a woman's body. Maybe different makeup?

She has big full lips and a babyface, that's for sure. She's 26 I think, with 3 kids.

I agree, now that you point it out. Darker eyes, lashes, might help.

She has an unusual looking figure with very long arms and large hands. The pose emphasizes this. I do wish she looked happier. Technically spot on of course.

She has an unusual looking figure with very long arms and large hands. The pose emphasizes this. I do wish she looked happier. Technically spot on of course.

That's got to be my fault as her hands are not large, they were out in front slightly and I see what you see but it's definitely a distorted view , damn.

here's a similar posture, same lens.

_POR4406-Edit

That's got to be my fault as her hands are not large, they were out in front slightly and I see what you see but it's definitely a distorted view , damn.

_POR4406-Edit

Is that background fake? The spot where the water meets the sand looks very jarring. She looks great, though. Proportions much better looking here.

_POR4406-Edit

Is that background fake? The spot where the water meets the sand looks very jarring. She looks great, though. Proportions much better looking here.

real, not memorex.

Most reactions

Back