Last shot of little boy for critiquing

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know why I'm jsut not feeling positive about the work I did today. It was not a paid shoot, just for fun. I guess I wasn't really feeling in the mood to shoot but others there were sort of expecting me too.. anyway. They are "expecting" to see the pictures so I'm putting up a few. Even at this one, I usually avoid selective coloring, and I don't know why but I did it because I thought the mom would like it. I shouldn't do things that I don't like to do.
ryan4.jpg

Oh, I think he is really cute. The coloring is so subtle that I barely noticed, although it may show more larger.

The only thing I notice is that I normally face the subject in to the frame instead of facing out. I'm not sure that its a must do rule, just something I prefer. I'm sure mom is pretty happy with this :)

I really like it, Kelly. I wouldn't have even noticed the selective coloring if you hadn't mentioned it. I had to search after I read that. lol! I like that you can see the playground in the background and I like the contrast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back