Just_Brian81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC01866.jpg

Lmao - looks funny to me. Not sure I like the whole color concept though..

Think this is awesome! I actually like it pretty much as is, maybe just tone down the highlights a bit. And if were me I'd clone out the nose hair. :) Very cool though. Can't wait to see what other creative ideas you share with us.

nose hair<>>? I beg your pardon- maybe a unibrow, but i dont see any nosehair ;)
well, I took this picture while it was pouring down rain and i was stuck in a tractor we used to tow airplanes around with while overseas... I had just been playing with a couple of empty coffee cups, and this is what i came up with. I'll put the others on here, but they arent my favorites by any means. I took these with an older sony point and shoot. This camera doesnt take the best of pictures, but there was no way i would take an expensive camera with me. They are also un-edited, so take them for what they are please.

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01866-1.jpg

What branch are you in? I should be able to tell, being an Army wife and all, but I know a lot of the uniforms have changed recently. Thankfully my hubby is in Georgia and not the Middle East. Hope you are keeping well and safe.

At the time I was in the Air Force, That was my last deployment however. I'm in the Mississippi Air National Gaurd as of now. I think we are the only branch to use this old style of desert cammo, and we wear the 8 point "marine hats".
Thank you for your support. I know that the spouses have it just as rough as the guys over there. I've seen tons of broken familys due to deplyoments, so my hats are off to the spouses that stick it out. Thank you!

Glad you made it through safely. he used to be in the Air Force, but couldn't get commissioned so he switched to the Army and is going through OCS right now. I know his turn to go far away will come too soon though.
I know what you mean about the broken families, but I'm in it for the long haul. :)

I knew a few guys that were going to do that same thing for their commission. Its alot easier to get into OTS if you are Army vs AF. Congrats to him for not giving up like so many of my freinds did and staying enlisted. My salutes to him when he gets his comission.
God Bless

hah good job you made me snicker out loud in the middle of the night, i was not expecting your face and that expression to pop up hahaha

I like the third one in the second post alot. There are a couple white spots and the seam in the cup that you could clone out, but I like the faux matte effect.

its a little over exposed but i still like it, and i laughed (something i sure as hell needed today)

Most reactions

Back