Last weekend's swim meet

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My daughter and I spent all of this past weekend in an indoors pool in Hannover for the "7th Piranha Swim Meet", and I want to show you these couple of photos (none of them are artistic in any way!):

UW_SabineSchwimmt7.jpg

Taken through the underwater window during warm-up - my daughter crawling (different from the ones I put up recently!)

AlineSabineValeri_uWasser.jpg

The club team, my daughter on the right (I decided I might put this up because we've given this photo to the local paper, anyway, so it's been decided that this one's going to be published)

Siegerehrung200L_6.jpg

Horrible framing - frightfully point-and-shoot, but I am showing this as one representative of all the winning ceremony photos I took - my daughter was on top of the steps 4 times, on the "2" (silver medal) twice, once on the "3" (bronze medal) - and this while she started 9 times (two sixths).
(This is a proud mummy talking....... :blushing: ).

She smiles under water! :lmao:

everyone has their own place I guess.... lol :wink:
Nice pictures, esp. #2 :D

For once she smiled!
Does she smile during the winning ceremony?
No...
Thanks for looking!

thanks for sharing a part of your life...we should all do that occasionally! nice underwater shots

I agree, as we all look for a great photo, we forget that photographing family has different rewards. Thanks for sharing. I like the action shot!!

hah that's great laFoto!!!!! I love the first two :)

What a great idea! How fun to have a totally different view of your standard swim shots! You did an excellent job!

Most reactions

Back